Operating from nine strategically located offices worldwide, we can provide our award-winning fund administration services from a wide range of jurisdictions, so we can coordinate effective
administration for your funds whether they are based in Europe, the U.S. or Asia. Mourant provides high quality, value-added fund administration by blending superior experience,
operational efficiency and technology. With over US$170 billion in total commitments under
administration, Mourant’s clients range from small boutiques to some of the world’s largest financial institutions.
Mourant’s clients include some of the industry’s most notable players:
• CVC Capital Partners
• Alpha Group
• AXA Private Equity
• Terra Firma
• Carlyle Group
• Skills – working with a specialist fund administrator will give you access to information,
trends in the market and areas of real expertise in the alternative funds market.
• Technology and systems – we relieve you of the burden of investing in technology as we operate on best of breed platforms.
• Focus – we allow you to focus on what you do best; investing and managing the performance of your fund and handling investor relations.
• Regulation and compliance – we take responsibility for ensuring your fund complies with local laws and regulations and we provide expert compliance and AML officers.
Our specialist team will:
• provide highly skilled and knowledgeable resource to all administrative workflows.
• give you access to ‘best practice’ knowledge that resides with us as a result of the size and scope of our business.
• complement traditional fund administration functions with our treasury department and offshore legal expertise.
Our award-winning services include;
• Fund accounting and financial reporting services
• Call and distribution preparation and processing
• Detailed investment or portfolio accounting and reporting
• Maintenance of investor information
• Investor communications
• Coordination of any regulatory filings and
• Supervision of the audit process
• Provision of independent directors
• Corporate secretarial services
• Treasury and cash management services
• Compliance services
• U.S. tax compliance services
• Channel Islands Stock Exchange listing services
European Offshore Fund Administrator of the Year 2009
ICFA Global Awards
European Private Equity Fund Administrator of the Year 2008
Fund Administrator of the Year 2008: Channel Islands
ICFA European Awards
European Fund Administrator of the Year
Private Equity News – Awards for Excellence in Advisory Services – Europe 2007
For more information, please contact:
Global Head of Client Services
t. +44 (0) 1534 609 171
Business Development Manager
t: +44 (0) 20 7469 8155