Unigestion wins Union FoF mandate

Union Alternative aims to invest between E150m and E170m in private equity funds, with around 60% going to European funds and the remaining 40% to those in the US and perhaps elsewhere.Most of the fund, around 80%, will be pumped into buyouts and the rest into venture.