State of Wisconsin Investment Board made over $1.9 billion in new private equity commitments and co-investments during the first quarter of this year, according to materials released by its investment committee.
Wisconsin has over $16 billion allocated to PE, making it one of the nation’s largest allocators in this space. Private equity made up just over 12 percent of the fund’s holdings at the end of the quarter, in line with its target, according to the investment committee.
According to the investment committee, Wisconsin also has seven more buyout deals in its pipeline totaling $637 million in potential commitments.
The announced commitments include:
- €150 million to Bridgepoint Europe VII
- $50 million to Francisco Partners Agility III
- $150 million to Francisco Partners VII
- $200 million to Green Equity Investors IX
- $75 million to HG Saturn 3A
- $50 million to Jade Equity Investors II
- $75 million to JMI Equity Fund XI
- $10 million to LFM Capital III
- $80 million to NGP Natural Resources X
- $40 million to NGP Natural Resources XII
- $25 million to Polaris Growth Fund II
- €50 million to Procuritas Capital VII
- €100 million to PSG Europe II
- $28 million to Radian Capital Partners II
- $35 million to Shore Capital Food & Beverage II
- $60 million to Thoma Bravo Discover Fund IV
- $115 million to Thoma Bravo XV
- $75 million to Updata Partners VII