GIMV to sell stake in Kleimar

Belgian private equity shop GIMV plans to hold exclusive talks with Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. regarding the sale of its 24% stake in shipping company Kleimar NV, according to AFX, a news service owned by Thomson Corp. (publisher of Navios is also trying to acquire the remaining 76% of the company held by Sea-Invest Group and management. Kleimar manages a fleet of 30 to 35 ocean-going vessels used to transport coal and iron.