PE Group Buys Groupe Novasep

Rockwood Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ROC) has completed the sale of its 78.6% position in Groupe Novasep subsidiary to Gilde Buyout Partners, Banexi Capital and Groupe Novasep management (which held the remaining 21.4%). The deal was valued at approximately Euro425 million. Groupe Novasep is a France-based provider of technologies and ingredients to the life sciences and specialty chemical markets.