Of the top 10 most active investors in private equity, the majority are agnostic when it comes to regional appetite. Combined, the top 10 most active investors made 258 fund commitments to 2020-vintage funds. On average, private equity constituted 8.7 percent of an LP’s investment portfolio in 2020.
Access Buyouts’ latest report to find out more, including:
- Largest known private equity fund commitments made to 2020-vintage funds
- Most active investors in 2020, based on known PE fund commitments
- Private equity allocation, by institution type, 2016-20
- Percentage of institutions increasing, maintaining or decreasing their private equity allocations in 2020
- Regional appetite of investors globally, 2016-20
- Strategy appetite of investors globally, 2016-20