- Fund Name: Jolt Capital Fund IV
- Amount raised: €271 million
- Target size: €250 million
- Time on the road: 15 months
- Predecessor fund: Jolt Capital Fund III
- Placement Agent: Azla Advisors
Paris-based fund manager Jolt Capital has announced the final close of its fourth fund at €271 million (roughly $320 million), surpassing the initial €250 million target size.
Jolt Capital Fund IV will maintain the strategy of its three predecessor funds, providing growth equity and scaling impactful European tech companies to become global leaders. Building on the successful capital deployment approach, the fund manager aims to increase the ticket sizes up to €40 million.
The fund has received commitments from existing LP relations, including several sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies and pension funds. Azla Advisors served as the global placement agent for the fourth fund.