To be published in September 2020
Spurred by pressure from investors, ESG strategies are an increasingly vital part of a GP’s value creation toolkit. As a more sustainable approach becomes a core consideration, our Responsible Investment Special 2020 looks at why a well-developed ESG program has risen to must-have status for the private equity industry.
Topics are likely to include the following:
- Impact investing: What does COVID-19 mean for the sector?
- Innovations in ESG: Case studies of the most effective strategies
- Climate change: How investors are turning up the heat on GPs
- Diversity: Why it is still slow progress for women and minorities in private equity
- Crisis management: How COVID-19 has shed light on the need for plans to deal with the unexpected
- Supply chain risks in responsible investing
- ESG challenges in healthcare
- Emerging managers: Should investors be giving them a pass on ESG?
- Blended finance: The new model for impact investors
- LP view: What’s their key ESG focus?
- Social: Which factors influence investment returns?
- SDGs: Which matter most to US investors?
- The US mid-market: How ESG is moving up the agenda
For more information, please contact:
Head of Marketing Solutions
P: +44 20 7566 5454